This is a great opportunity to join a privately-owned Estate Agency and a market leader within North London catchment area.
As we are expanding our business we are constantly looking for qualified, passionate, driven and motivated individuals to join our team such as: Inventory Clerk , Maintenance Coordinator, Cleaner, Electrician, Plumber, Handyman, Gas Certificate Engineer.
Duties & Requirements:
• Preparing detailed Inventories & Condition Reports
• Produce reports on property condition and photographic back-up
• Conduct check-ins and check-out
• Handle potential disputes between landlords and tenants
• Conduct inspections every 6 month for each property
• Experience with property reporting or the lettings industry is an asset but not necessarily required as full training is provided
• Positive, energetic, competent individuals
• Full UK driving license
• Must be target driven and dynamic
• Presentable and confident in meeting clients
• Strong communicator, both verbally and written
• Well organized and able manage time effectively
• Self-motivated and ready to use initiative
• Computer literate
• 16k/ year + pool car + mobile phone
• Monday – Friday – 35 hours / week 9am to 4pm (flexible hours )
• Excellent earning potential based on reviews and productivity
• Extensive on-going training
Duties & Requirements:
- Fluent in English language
- Customer focused
- Well polished and presentable
- Day to day managing the entire portfolio of properties, communicating with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Dealing with tenants and tenants issues relating to the property.
- Arranging maintenance and repairs when required for properties and keeping property database fully updated.
- Periodic inspections, updating the management system and reporting findings to landlord.
- Carry out check in / out check out reports and report any upgrades or improvements, arrange repairs and maintenance to ensure the property is ready for re-let.
- Ensure general property management processes are followed and updated where required.
- Full UK driving license
- 24K/year – a branded car will be provided to take home after first 3 months. First 3 months only pool car will be available.
- Working hours: 6 days/week : Mon – Sat from 9.30am to 7pm
- Excellent earning potential based on reviews and productivity
- Extensive on-going training
- Ongoing Support
- Use of state of the art software increasing productivity
For details about the jobs please apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org